Friday 23 October 2015

Challenging times

I hate the fact that i an still struggling with my emotions and how to come with change. Unfortunatley i guess thats just one of those things when you have an emotionally disregulated personality disorder. This is my latest diagnosis. This is my lastest challenge in life. Sadly not only have i still been finding it difficult with my latest knock down with my physical health. Hating the fact that my latest end of life didnt work and wishing euthenasia was legal in this country. Finding out that our latest puppy who we rescued has an abnormal heart, an allergy hypersensitivity and asthma of all things and to top it off, finding out that a certain someone has be slagging me off behind my back and also been telling people i am a selfish, vile and attention seeking person, its safe to say its been a bloody tough 2 weeks. Last night when all went wrong again, i had to call home treatment team and get their help as i was in yet another crisis. They were planned for coming out today for a joint visit with my care co/cpn to try and find away to continue to help me through this tough period of my life in the community. I have an opportunity to ring the home treatment team on sunday because i am due to be staying at my mums for the weekend. On Tuesday i have the duty CPN worker ringing me to check in one me as my care co is on holiday for the week. I then have my psychologist on wednesday and then my social worker on friday. I think its safe to say everyone is doing their best in trying to help me and wanting ms to see the light at the end of the tunnel and i literally cant thank them enough as sadly with the way my personality disorder works, i cant process all this deterioration in my physical health which is why for me its easier to ignor it or try and end it. I know its having an impact on my family and thats the worst thing of all as i hate having to ve dependant on people so knowing that i am gaving such an impact on their lives and their health it absolutly breaks me up. It just adds to my torment in my head and adds to the suicidal thoughts. I have tried my best with getting distracted today after i broke down with my cpn and home treatment team again. I swear im going to start bwcoming ocd with cleanig though as ive cleaned the bathroom 3 times today which mega sucks. One bonus from today though is that i have been refered to a specific mental health respite centre to where i will be admitted for up to 2 weeks to try and help me through this crisis period. This will be as close to a hospital admission as possible but without the secureness and 24 hour 1:1 line of sight watching. There will be help there for 24 hours a day but not to the same safety degree. Fingers crossed i can get there soon. Well thats enough for me today as its making me feel shit just typing this. TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment