Tuesday 20 October 2015

Fear

Unfortunatly things still havnt improved the way nyself and my CPN would have liked. I have had HTT (Home Treatment Team) visiting me at home every other day to also try and get me extra support through this difficult period of my life again. I just cant seem to get my head around everything that is going on, i cant seen to accept the deterioration nor the fact i am never going to be the same again. My bigget fear is being readmitted to a secure mental health unit but equally i knot that there becomes a stage where i have no say in whether i stay at home or get admitted. Everyday that HTT came to visit they kept hinting towards an admission and as of late so has my CPN. They have both bow decided to do a joint visit this Thursday as they have been discussing me and now what to tell me their plans. I cant help the way i feel. I cant help being depressed. I cant help feeling dissconnecred from my body. This isnt the way i wanted my life to be, its how my life choose to be and unfortunatly its not something that i myself is going to change on my own. The last two weeks have literally mimiced to how i was in January and February time and that ultimately led me to the admission in the first place so i guess you can understand why im worried. I could lie, say everything is better. I have no suicidal ideation at all anymore but then i would be left with no support. No one would trust me with what i said in the future and then equally i could be making things worse for myself. Mental health is more confusing than my physical health. We shall see by Friday hey!! TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment